Tuesday, September 12, 2017

About Channel--Sue Lie Interview with Kasi Alexander

9-12-17
Dr. Suzanne Lie Interview With Kasi Alexander
A Message From the Arcturians Part 1


 About Channeling

KA:  Hi my name is Kasi Alexander, and I’m proposing a show that will be called Alternative Nation. This show would deal with alternative ways of looking at the universe or the world.  One of those ways is with channeling, which is kind of a new phenomenon to me and to a lot of people. 

Channeling has been going on for a very, very long time but I think it’s happening more and more often these days. People are actually in contact with spirits, beings from other places, and from higher dimensions.  One of those people is Dr. Suzanne Lie who is here with me today. Dr. Lie you’ve been doing channeling for a very long time.  Is that correct?

SL:   Yes, that’s correct.

KA:   When did you get started with this, and how?

SL:  Well, when I was a little girl I always saw things. I would talk to them, and I would call them Jesus because that was the only type of answer that was available to me as a child.  Also, I went to church every Sunday.  We would ditch Sunday School and run through the church, as it felt like it was our home. 

As an adult my inter-dimensional communications continued. When my kids were done with school, I was finished with mothering and the kids had gone off to college, I had an empty room that could be just my room to go into and meditate. 

There is a routine for people who want to meditate and channel, which is to create a cast in steel same time, same time same place.  And, you’re realistic with yourself.  So, if you can only do it one day a week at 10:30 at night or 9 o’clock in the morning, then do it one day a week.  But the most important thing is that you create a habit in your brain. 

The habit is that you go to this place at your assigned time, and maybe read something spiritual, maybe have a cup of tea or listen to music, and then allow yourself to relax and let the day and all of your problems go away.

Then you can go into your right brain, your imagistic brain and say something like, “Dear one, do you have a message for me today?”  At first, you might not get anything, or maybe you will just a “Hello.”  But as you start thinking, Maybe I’m not crazy. Maybe I really did receive something.”

It is easier to write what you get then it is to say it. There’s a scientific study that was done where they put a person’s left hand in cold water and their right hand had a pencil and paper. The person was hypnotized and told that the water there left hand was in was nice and warm, but it was actually very cold. 

The people were asked how the water felt, and they said it was nice and warm because they were hypnotized and told that the water was warm. Then they asked the person to write down their answer to the question with their other hand, their reply was, “The water is freezing, get my hand out of it.”

The reason I tell this story is because it shows that when you write down what you are receiving, usually starting off with long hand and eventually I could get to typing, you can bypasses the part of brain that says, “I should think this or you should think that,”  so that you can go into your deeper consciousness to realize what is actually happening inside of your psyche.

KA: Fascinating.  And how did the Arcturians start to contact you when you were doing these sessions?

SL: The Arcturian’s were the ones (the inner voice) that said to write down what I was receiving.  I would meditate and then I’d hear the Arcturians.  This was in the 1980’s when websites were brand new and computers were still pretty new to regular people. 

When the Arcturians told me to write down my messages as they came to me, I figured out how to write down what I was hearing inside. Actually, I do not actually hear the message. It is much like the thought arrives in my brain, and I write it down.

First, I had to do it with long hand.  Then they said, okay now it’s time for typing.  And I said no, I have trouble typing, but I did it anyway.  Therefore, it was a sea of red for the first bunch of times.  Then after a while I was fine, as I learned how to type faster. 

Basically, as I got the instructions and followed the instructions, then I would get the next instruction.  So, it was sequential.  This time gave me, and gives people, time to get used to talking to someone you can’t see.

KA: Great, so can we start the channeling now then?

SL:  Sure. Just begin by asking a question, and I’ll get into the Arcturian consciousness.  Basically, I take some long, slow, deep breaths and center myself.  It took longer at first, but it’s easy now because I’ve been doing it for twenty years or longer.

(Sue gets centered to channel the Arcturians)

Arcturians:  Greetings, we are the Arcturians. We understand that you would like to ask us some questions.

KA: Yes, I would, and thank you so very much for agreeing to talk to me.  I feel very honored and blessed to be having this conversation with you.  My first question is:  Are you spiritual beings, or are you biological beings, or is it a combination of both?

Arcturians:  We are spiritual beings.  We no longer hold a third or fourth dimensional form, as we resonate to our fifth dimensional Lightbody self and beyond.

KA:  Where do you live?  Do you live in a spiritual plane?

A:   We do live in a spiritual plane.  That spiritual plane is often around Arcturus where we are from.  We have that ability to see when a planetary societies is on the edge of transmutation into the fifth dimension.  Transformation means: changing something or someone to the next thing. But, transmutation means: changing something or someone into a higher frequency of resonance. 

When we see that a planet, people, or a large group of life forms are on that verge of transmuting their consciousness into a higher frequency, as ones state consciousness transmutes into a higher frequency before their physical form transmutes into a higher frequency. 

When we, the Arcturians, see that transmutation, we will connect with them.  Then, because they are almost always meditators and accustomed to hearing voices inside of themselves, then they can accept that we are talking with them.  However, at first, sometimes Suzille thought, “Am I crazy, is this real?”

However, when they realize how helpful the information is, they figure that, real or not real, it’s good information. I know that my life is much better because of these transmissions  and I’m going to keep on having them.

KA: Yes, that makes total sense.  So, are you interested in communicating with our society in general.  Do you want everyone to hear your message, or just the people who have been meditating and are spiritually ready for it? 

A: Only the people who have been meditating and are spiritually ready would have any interest whatsoever.  People who are not ready for it would think, “this is weird.  There is some person who supposedly can see or hear some place I don’t know about, and now they’re talking to me?  That is ridiculous.” So, that’s their choice.  They are still keeping their perceptions to the frequency of the third dimension, which is the physical place of time and space.

KA: If we as a society, as a whole, are getting ready to transmute and go into fourth or fifth dimension, is it beneficial to make people more aware of this?  If we put something on television with entities such as yourself, giving us information – would that be beneficial to more people becoming aware of this and raising their vibration to the point where they can understand the messages?

A:  Yes, especially on television.  Very often people feel that if it’s on television it must be real, and it must mean something because it made it onto television.  So, it’s a little easier to think, “If I don’t tell my neighbor’s that I watch this show – I’ve got to check it out. “ Then, when they get into it and start feeling that vibration, they say, “Wow, I watched that show and I feel different. I don’t know why I feel different.  I feel kind of good, kind of light, like I am hopeful.”  Then they’re hooked.

KA: Do you think that is something we should be perusing or doing a show like this?  Is it a worthwhile endeavor do you think?

A: I think absolutely, it’s a wonderful endeavor.  And there have been quite a few shows about that, but they have tended to be quite sensationalistic.

KA: Right.

A: They wanted to make money, and of course that’s their job.  But, that made it seem more like science fiction then science fact.  When it’s sensational, it is more like a cool science fiction show.

KA: Well, let me ask you a question.  Theoretically, if we went on television, I’m sure that you are much more technologically and spiritually advanced then we are.  Is that correct?

A: The Arcturians are, yes.

KA: Would you be able to go on a show and answer scientific questions, or questions about how the pyramids were built, or ancient structures – those kinds of questions?  Would you be able to give us information about that so we could then verify or point us in a direction that we could, I don’t want to say constitute proof, but it would at least open some people’s eyes to the possibilities?

A:  It depends upon the information. Because we are speaking through Suzille’s brain, if you were to ask Suzille a question about advanced mathematics, she would not be able to channel us because she would not be able to understand that information enough to translate what we said to her.

KA: Okay.

A:   Then, there are some things that we might say, that people are not ready to hear yet.

KA:  Okay.

A:   We select what we say because we don’t want to spread fear in any manner.

KA:  Okay, would you say – general disclosure.  And, you understand what I mean when I say, general disclosure, correct?

A:  Yes, that you are not alone, and that there are higher beings then yourselves – yes.  We could say that many people are much more prepared than ever.

KA: We are more prepared for that then we have ever been?

A:  Yes.

K: Now will that happen in a general sense that everybody will suddenly become aware of it, and no one can deny it anymore?

A: It’s about frequencies of perception.  The people that have already have expanded their consciousness into the higher fourth/imagination, artistic and fifth dimension, which is inter-dimensional perspectives.  Therefore, they have prepared themselves because they are interested in what is beyond the physical world.  Also, they “feel/intuited” that something is beyond. Therefore, they have beings coming into their reality through their imagination and tell them things that turn out to be true.

So, these people will be open to it.  Now, there will be other people that will be terrified and think they are being taken over.  Then, there will be other people who will sit back and say, “Hmm, I don’t know how I feel about this.” 

Therefore, it is the responsibility of the people who fully understand these higher dimensional concepts to put out as much information as possible. They can channel this information as much as possible, so that the other people can expand their awareness and consider that it might be true.

We see that there are a lot more people than ever.

KA: Yes, and even I can tell just from looking at YouTube and such.  Watching these channeled videos and reading channeled material has helped me tremendously just in the last six months.  It’s really opened my eyes to a lot of things.  It’s really been fantastic, and I greatly appreciate beings like yourselves who are willing to communicate with us.  So, thank you very much for that.

Did I understand you to say that if someone is ready and has, for example, a technological bent and is able to transmit this type of information, then they could get these kinds of answers for new technology, or the answers of how things were done in the past, and that kind of thing?

A:  Yes, and if you look through your internet you will see that many people have done so. However, this information is largely ignored because people still think it is not believable.  There have been amazing inventions where people just woke up one morning and went to the drawing board and there it is.  These are people that have chosen to receive and share this information.

What we would like to insert now to make it clear for everyone is that a great deal of people, people here on Earth, who have visited the Starships, but don’t remember it because they do it in their night bodies and their dreams. If they’re not ready to remember that experience, they will not remember it because it would be frightening to them.

In fact, we have meetings with people up on our Ships every evening. Many people come up as individuals, and there are also huge groups. These people then can interact with the higher frequencies and with other people who are interacting with their higher frequencies. 

It’s a meeting place for people who are open to their higher dimensions of expressions of self.  They can actually have fifth-dimensional discussions with other human beings in their fifth-dimensional forms while their third-dimensional self is back on Earth sleeping or perhaps in deep meditation. 


The Arcturians

1 comment: