Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Connecting With Your Higher Self -- The Arcturians

10-18-15

Connecting With Your Higher Self


The Arcturians

Dear Arcturians,
I had experience night before last that I wanted to ask you about. I did not have a chance to talk with you yesterday, and I was kind of waiting to see if I had a similar experience last night. If I did, I did not remember.

The dream and/or experience that I had was that I was definitely in another dimension. It felt very different, yet much the same as in deep meditations. Everything around was a deep blue. I experienced it from being within the process and simultaneously looking at myself from outside the experience.

I was formless except for I had a kind of face and there was a circle of gold light around me. I was trying to assist some one, or maybe a group, but it did not seem to be going too well. The main thing I remembered was how it “felt” to when the telepathic exchange of information moved through my Third Eye.

Please assist me to understand my dream/experience of being an emissary of some kind, and had a form without form.

Dear Suzille,
You were serving as a prototype for how a clay vessel will adapt to the higher light while holding a physical form. Do you remember when you volunteered to be a prototype? You see we have no “time.” Therefore, to us everything is occurring right now, whereas to you it seems to be years ago in your past.

You do feel, do you not, how your body is quickening in some fashion. You can also experience how Gaia’s body is also quickening. If you think your life is different now, please remember that you are just at the “tip of the iceberg.” Much, much more will emerge within your life.

However, all of you, our dear volunteers, must take “time” for your physical vessel to adapt to each phase of the energetic upload of higher and higher frequencies of light. You are the first ones to enter the portals of multidimensional light.

The light within these portals begins at a third dimensional resonance, then transmutes into the next octave as soon as your consciousness can maintain that frequency. Therefore, when you first enter the portals, your reality does not feel that different. But, it transmutes into the next octave as soon as you can tolerate it.

All the volunteer “prototypes” are having, just had, or soon will have completed a major initiation in which you needed to recognize and release that which has formerly barred you from entering the portal.

Take a moment now to look at the initiation that you have just completed. You may not have called it an “initiation.” In fact, you likely called it a “problem” or an extremely difficult “challenge.” Therefore, we ask you, and all who read this message, to look back deeply into your initiation.

How did YOU create it?

            I created my initiation by being impatient and settling for less than what I really wanted. I guess I created this initiation by looking away rather than paying close attention to a change I knew I needed to make. I did not know how to create this change, so I just ignored it, because did not know how to make it.

Yes, you looked at the source of your initiation as being outside of you rather than inside of you. You thought in third dimensional terms.

            Yes, I thought in third dimensional terms. At the same time, I did not pay enough attention to the 3D because I wanted to be in my higher worlds. I forgot that my higher worlds are always IN me. So I forgot to let them flow through me. In other words, I did not DO what I have been teaching.

Yes, that is how YOU created it. You saw change coming, but you pushed it away rather than fully and honestly embracing it. However, we want you to know that the problem that arose from this situation, would still have occurred, but facing a problem is much more effective than ignoring it.

This brings us to the dream that you had “not last night, but the night before. Do you remember when you played jump rope and said, “Not last night, but the night before 24 robbers came knocking at my door? I went out, so they could come in. This is what they said to me…" You forgot that part of your childhood, didn’t you?

            Yes, I forgot what the robbers said to me. I think I was too busy running out the door—after I let the robbers in. How many life times did I do that?

Many life times, many, many lifetimes. Therefore, you needed to face this situation face forward this time, because this is your last incarnation on 3D Earth.

You will, and are, having many “lives” on fifth dimensional Earth because you dearly love Gaia and want to assist Her with her transition. Also, you want to experience the ending of the long, long story of many, many lives.

We will now address your dream. You were serving as a mediator between the higher dimensions and the lower dimensions. You were in your sixth dimensional form, so your “body” was a wavering circle of light. You were communicating telepathically, and you remembered that “feeling.”

Just as you “feel” your lips move when the “message” travels through them in spoken language, you could “feel” the message going through your Third Eye when the telepathic message went through it. Take a moment to remember that feeling …

This time, when I feel the message moving through my Third Eye, I also feel how it originates within my Lightbody—Kundalini. I also feel the density of my clay form. It feels so very tired. I feel as if I could sleep forever.

Yes, your earth vessel is very tired, would you like to come on the Ship and enter the Rejuvenation Chamber?

            Oh, yes, yes, yes!

You can do so as soon as we complete this conversation. We wish to tell you more about your dream/memory. In your dream, you were practicing being an Inter-dimensional Messenger. What that means is that we are asking our volunteers to continue their work after their personal transition by speaking with those third dimensional ones that are trying to make the shift, but are having great difficulty believing it is possible.

The scene was dark to remind you that you will be communicating with them while they are in a dream state. Hence, your communications are all telepathic. These ones are still unable to believe that ascension is normal.

Therefore, they keep a closed mind to their many options. Only when they are their higher states of fourth dimensional “dream consciousness” are we able to communicate with them. Do you remember that this meeting was actually occurring while you were on the Ship?

You have chosen to forget much of your life there, as it would make your Earth assignment too lonely. You asked for this arrangement, as well as for the relationship with your complement in your daily life. We tell you this in order to remind others that all of our volunteers wrote their own “script” for this important, final 3D incarnation.

The third/fourth dimensional “Wheel of Life and Death” is being moved to another 3D/4D planet. Gaia is closing her third and fourth dimensional habitat rings. She can wait no longer to burst into Her fifth dimensional Lightbody Planet. It is for this reason that there are so many changes on Gaia’s planetary body.

Those who wish to remain within the “Wheel” will simply move with it. Since their attention was ONLY on third/fourth dimensional reality, they will never know the difference. During your “dream meeting” you were talking with persons who have the ability to fully awaken, but are still unable to make that shift

Therefore, you awoke feeling as if you were trying to convince someone of something, but it was very difficult. You have decided that these types of conversations are too difficult for your aging earth vessel and have decided that you will no longer try to assist those who resist assistance. We must say that we agree with your decision.

Earth is a free will planet and only those who wish to make the vital trans-mutational changes in their thoughts, emotions, action, and most important, states of consciousness, will be able to leave the Wheel and resonate to the frequency of New Earth. We, too, have had to accept the fact that some will NOT choose to ascend.

We say to those who choose to remain in the third/fourth dimension, that life will not be as difficult on the Wheel after the transition. The dark ones that invaded Earth will NOT allowed to join that reality and no laggards who did not ascend with other planets will NOT be allowed on that Third/Fourth dimensional Wheel.

Hence, that third/fourth reality will not be as challenging as life on Gaia’s physical world has been. Also, ascension will not be as difficult. The Forces of the ONE have allowed this decree because the Multidimensional Galactic Council wants to assist those who became so lost in the great density of third dimensional Earth and need more “time” to expand their consciousness into the NOW.

We send Unconditional Love and Violet Fire to ALL those still trapped in the “power over others” model and are ever present to assist them to fine their Power Within. However, Mother Earth can wait no longer for Her transition.

Hence, Gaia is moving forward with Her plans to transition into Her fifth dimensional Light Planet SELF. We rejoice with all of the many humans who will experience the NOW of that event and remind you again:

ASCENSION IS NOT A “TIME.” ASCENSION IS A “FREQUENCY”

Through the immense challenge of our brave volunteers, that frequency is dawning into your reality as bright as a noonday Sun. We wish you all to know that we, the members of your higher dimensional selves, will be with you as you flow though the ongoing process of consistently re-calibrating you consciousness and earth vessel so that you can stay in alignment with Mother Gaia.

The Mother has waited too long for Her humans and must now complete Her process of transmutation. Therefore, there is a “call to duty” for all of our volunteers to Earth. We call all of you NOW to make your choice.

Are you ready to assist Gaia? If so, we remind you to remember your SELF in higher frequencies. They will assist you in opening your portal of multidimensional light and stand at the entrance to make sure your portal is firmly attached to Mother Gaia.

Then release all time and live in the NOW. You will gather you information and instruction within the appropriate NOW in which your frequency of consciousness resonates to the frequency of our message.

In closing we remind you that it may take you “time”
To remember how to LIVE within the NOW!

Blessings to you ALL
We await you on fifth-dimensional New Earth


What is going on inside of you
Is released with your EVERY Outbreath



Dear Readers,
What experiences are you having?
Please feel free to share your experiences in the comment section of this Blog.
It is the NOW to MAKE ASCENSION NORMAL, so lets talk about changes to our consciousness, our bodies and our lives.
We ARE the creators of our reality!

49 comments:

  1. I read the text carefully.
    What caught my attention was not the text but the musical notes in the drawing.
    Funny.
    Although I'm still writing, I gave up to help people in general simply do not want. I know many who have potential, but they do not want, they collide in the shadows.
    Anyway, let's proceed.
    Mauro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes let us, we posses this spiritual technology of being able to break through the grey's mind control program really its just a shitty app. thank you

      Delete
  2. Yes, knowing and living our knowing is a totally different process
    Thanks for your comment Mauro
    sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for that and I also experience that I no longer wait for others or try to break through resistance - rather love them and send violet flame and bless them. but what I am seeing and learning is to release my emotional codependency, meaning I try to stay in the higher frequencies - relentless if around me is denser. tough job - but that is what is being asked now. LOVE to you Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. Yes we are the ones who are connecting our personal and planetary consciousness to the higher dimensions. Hold on folks, the ride is just beginning
      sue

      Delete
  4. So, dear Sue, we are being asked to identify the "major initiation in which you needed to recognize and release that which has formerly bared you from entering the portal".
    I think my major "problem"/"challenge" is to TRUST MYSELF and my ability to get up.
    Even though I received many gifts that I recognize with high gratitude: our life as a dream that we, ourselves, have created and are now dreaming it as fragments of God experiencing Itself; we are God, literally; it makes no sense to ask God anything, because the "power" is within us; no sense in judging people because it is clear that they are identical to myself, the only difference is that they have chosen another "dream" for this "life"; "the bad" people and/or entities being just our masters in better knowing ourselves; stop blaming anything and anyone for anything from past and present etc.
    As side effects: I'm being very tired - I sleep very much; I'm getting very fat - I eat a lot and with no "logic"; I forget everything almost instantly - it is very difficult to stay tuned to reality and "perform".
    I think this is it - my answer...
    Thank you Sue, I am grateful to you for your work. It really helps me.
    Love and Gratitude,
    So.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so for your wise comments. Yes, i too am very tired, forget 3D info very quickly, but I am the opposite and have to force my self to eat as i am getting too thin. WOW, the center path is a challenge to maintain, isn't it?
      sue

      Delete
    2. Sue, I think I figured it out !!! Why I am compulsively eating.
      It is about blocking myself, my higher self, from empowering. I'm blocking the light, I'm blocking the manifestation of something special within me, by eating huge amounts of junk food in a total chaotic manner. It is not because I don't want to have special power(s) - because I do, like any person on this planet; it is because I found out deep in myself that I am afraid to be special or to have any kind of a special powers. I DO want them, but I fear them intensely. It is as if I took advantage of my powers in another life or as if I've been punished for them. And I am an orthodox Christian... which means that we have been taught, since childhood, to fear ANY special gift...
      Oh, thank you Sue, you and to the people that comment here. It is your answers and love that gave me the will and courage to go deep within myself and acknowledge the fear... this paradoxical fear of being special, even if we all want to be, in some way, special...
      Thank you, guys,
      Thank you Sue,
      Love,
      So.

      Delete
    3. Dear Suzanne,

      Your message could not have arrived in my addy at a more timely moment. Thank you so much! I am Pleaidian, and within me are memories of my home. My mama was Starchild too, took my sister and I to LA in 1965.

      My first Peace March in 1964.

      A lifetime of memories dark and bright.

      She shines on from Home, where she returned nearly 17 years ago.

      It is apparent how all being brought to me and all the love being given has indeed been a gift from Creator, who loves to bestow lovely miracles upon us when our hearts are open to love and healing and the everyday miracles of life which surround us.

      Tears of joy have been running down my face. My chosen initiation through fire became extra intense yet again when I had neck surgery eight years ago.

      I am a Reiki healer and massage practitioner and just graduated with my bachelor's in English Writing and also a poet and a mother of six, the youngest nearly grown - ranging in ages from 17 to nearly 37.

      In June it was finally discovered my surgery had failed and am just now beginning physical therapy as my surgeon thankfully didn't want to operate again.

      He encouraged me to continue studying psychology.

      There is so so much more but my hands are having issues so time to go into the chamber to recargar mis pilas.

      Much love and light to you!

      Delete
  5. Hey sue, lately when i go to sleep my whole body vibrates and then i slip into a lucid dream which i am very aware. The other night it happened again and i was in a garden with bright vivid coloured grass and plants. I remember asking to see my spirit guides or galactic family and as i said that i looked up and saw a red phoenix fly down and perched right beside me and then i looked up again and saw a blue phoenix perch right beside me on my other side. I placed my hands out to them both and they began to peck my hands. Would love to know what the blue phoenix means and the red phoenix meaning.
    Peace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great dream/voyage. The Phoenix Bird is the symbol for rebirth. At the end of one era the old Phoenix Bird crashes into the Earth in a blaze of fire. Then, as the new era begins, the Phoenix Bird arises from the ashes to begin the new era. As you know that is exactly why is happening now. I would think the red phoenix is the one who is ending--the flames and the blue phoenix is the one who is arising from the flames to fly into the "blue sky"
      thanks--such great dreams. I have a feeling that "dream" was a night visit to the Violet Temple on Venus
      sue

      Delete
  6. Over the last three years, I've been maintaining the relationship between me and my other multidimensional selves by constantly talking and expressing my feelings to them. It started merely as a simple greeting during the day, and later moved on to sharing my bitterness and sweetness with them. At a certain stage afterwards, I tried to be as honest as I could about certain aspects of my life that make me sad, angry and disappointed. Over these years, I've neither seen them a lot in dreams, nor have I received their messages telepathically or had out-of-body experiences. The guidance, however, does come in the form of intuition. Since it is an intuition, it is not always accurate. Then at a much later stage, that intuition is combined with mental knowledge to help me better discern a piece of information whichever it is that I come across with. Even so, I still make a lot of mistakes as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, i make mistakes too. Mistakes are good because they teach us what NOT to do. Then our intuition can better tell us what TO do. We are indeed in VERY interesting times,
      thanks for your comment
      sue

      Delete
  7. yes om thanks
    right
    om ITAL. TRANSL.also from site etc
    on request :sosoneworld1@gmail.com
    goodwill coooperation always

    ReplyDelete
  8. My experience has been to trust myself and my process, My intuition is strong and I find the more I act on that, the more I am able to rely on that intuitive voice. The guidance always leads me in a more loving light, for my self or others with whom I have contact. Once I became more conscious and knowing I have great responsibility for maintaining that consciousness, I became aware that the consciousness of others is not my responsibility. Any teaching I do comes from paying attention to my own frequency/vibration. My dreams have been mostly a validation of my recognition of my inner self. I know I am not only a part of God but within God. We are God. My major initiation has been impatience. I still feel impatient; I can tell there is an improvement there since I now know awareness of the impatience and trust of my process keep me in the flow of growth in the light of love. I am grateful and thank you Sue, for your loving work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, i so understand impatience. It has been an issue that has been teaching me to "live in the NOW." But then i lose track of 3D time. As you said, it is all about our state of consciousness
      thanks for your message,
      sue

      Delete
  9. I have noticed lately that the downloads that I feel are affecting the world around me more and more with pops and cracks and other sounds, and also the movement of things that are lacking in balance, like things falling off shelves. I see changes in the clouds and atmosphere. And last night I sat up for a couple of hours experiencing severe heartburn which I finally figured out was due to energy overwhelming my physical structure. I was able to breathe and release into this pain and initiate movements to ease the pressure. It felt like a powerful clearing out of my heart chakra. I also experience "knowing" often in new ways that I perceive will be my guide in the higher energies. Blessings! KIm St.Germain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, i too have had heart burn and the opening of my High Heart. It is a challenge to follow the Path of great Masters such as St. Germain, but that is exactly what we are being call upon to do.
      thanks so for your comment.
      sue

      Delete
  10. om i do resonate i am grateful for your help and clear explanation
    i am trying to cooperate with you too
    i am also activating gaia's merkaba (so first mine)
    sometimes is very difficult to really do it in the middle of chaos too
    and collective mad projections
    but the results seems to be amazing healthy uplifting,
    i must add that sometimes i have also heavy dark tunnels..
    i advice to become patience persistence faith ,stay simple
    om

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the Chaos before change is our greatest challenge. Thanks for reminding us to activate our Merkabas as it is the NOW to do so. Then we wait again, again, again, but we are ready
      thanks for your comment
      sue

      Delete
  11. I feel as though this 3D matrix has already collapsed, been dismamtled and is no longer and that these are but shadows. Bad news on the TV, financial instability. The other day I lit a cigerette, when I realized it was down to the filter. I was sitting right there but somehow a chunk of "time" flew by undetected by my physical mind. Lately I've been dreaming about death. In one I was being electrocuted and could not break free until my own voice said; just breathe. In another I drove off a road into the deep end of the ocean. Sat there while my car sank. I had no fear but my ego did. I had no intention of drowning and simply floated through the car and to the surface.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the loss of time has been a big issue with me, and the short term memory that goes with time. That is wonderful that you are able to look as past deaths in a balanced manner. We are cleaning up ALL the lifetime that we ever had on Gaia so that She is free of more and more of the accumulation of human fear. When we go back into a frightening situation and heal it, we greatly assist Gaia with Her Planetary Ascension
      sue
      Thanks for your comment

      Delete
  12. I have been missing chunks of time on a rather regular basis. So now I am often checking things 2 or 3 times to be sure what was necessary has been done! Also, the world news seems at times more removed and even artificial to me. Almost like a play. I did have a dream that was very different. In it I was in a space capsule somewhere in interstellar space. I was a child being tested for my psychic abilities. I impressed the 2 beings who I was aware of. I didn't like the feeling that I got from those 2. There was a sinister feeling. So, even though it was easy for me to return to that dream I have ended my connection with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the NOW does not store time-based memories , and if you have an experience that does not feel good, then blaze it with unconditional love and violet fire. If you can, wake your self up.
      thanks for sharing.
      sue

      Delete
    2. I have been watching gaiam tv "cosmic disclosure" in the past 10 days about corey goode an empathic intuitive who served as a telepathic ET communicator for the SSP, the secret space programme. Exactly what you are describing Tom.

      Delete
  13. Dearest Sue and the Arcturians, thank you for this message. I very much needed to read and feel this message. Lifted me very high out of this mundane 3D. Ditto all comments here and from my point of view in my meditations for Gaia's Merkaba, it's looking really spiffy! I work with her Chakras as you have described them and connect my own to hers at the same time. So far I see two triangles that are grid-like and enclose the Earth in diamond white light, and as I know that the geometry for Merkaba's comes from the sixth dimension, it's very pleasing to see the results of my inner work. And yes, choices have been made and it's time to move on. I miss 'my Arcs' terribly and my dreams are helpful. Thank you again, Love, A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy these messages assist your wonderful process. The Merkaba is great to work with. Yes, i miss the Ship too. But i think we will be seeing much, much more of them
      sue

      Delete
  14. Love...love...love these comments..lost time, STmemory kaput, body vibrations. Checks across the board. I also see a third eye vision of a place where all the plants are gorgeously bright colors of ever color you can imagine and beyond. I think it's here...or maybe it's a bit of home I'm trying to bring here. I did just quit my job at an investment firm to come and live in the middle of the woods and homestead. I feel like I'm in that place where you've jumped off the dock and you haven't hit the water yet and you have no clue whats in the water...But I KNOW its all good! Thank you to each and everyone of you for your service. Love and Light

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, i love jumping off the deck and no water yet. That is exactly what is happening. We are the first ones across the "line" so we are the way showers and the path finders,
      thanks for sharing,
      sue

      Delete
  15. That's really odd. Yesterday I made an angelic meditation where I walked thru seven doors. At each door there would be a colour, and after you walked thru the door there will be an angel and a gift. And at each door I got some elements that echo your experience. It really sounded like a similar experience... At one door, colored in a degrade of blue, from indigo to pale blue,I stepped into the night sky; I was surrounded by the deep blue ,floating in the night sky, surrounded by the stars; at another door I got the golden light, the third eye thing, there were also white, pink with golden flicks, and finnaly a deep purple with golden flicks on it. Another similarity: I did not saw or felt myself as a form; communication was thru telepathy, and I'm being reborn now- a whole new me is emerging, I'm in the process of "seeing of what's going on" LOL. this is just weird, isn't it? Gonna re-read yr message carefully, as it could hold some message or meaning to me. Thanks for posting this. I had not realized until I read yr post that that meditation was so meaningful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful experience. Thank you so for sharing. WE are indeed having some amazing experiences. Please remember to share with as many as who can take it. we want to
      MAKE ASCENSION NORMAL
      BLESSINGS,
      SUE

      Delete
  16. Blessings Sue and all, thank you for your lovely light and sharing. I am relatively new to the path, have been clearing, layers and layers and layers. The process has become less daunting as I invite and embrace each gift offered up from within. What I am experiencing as I relax into the process is an arising of old addictions. But without the judgement. I realise they are the effect of the cause which I am still loving back into the light, but the feeling of lightness and a sense of dream state that I hold while I drink gives me reason to think I am engaging with the collective but from another place. During meditation and throughout my days, my awareness of within and without increases, subtle and profound at times. I too am finding I may have gone an entire day without thinking to eat. I have to remind myself constantly. The lines between dream space and non are blurring. As a single parent I wonder often, how responsible I am being. Perhaps not judgement per se but trying to discern my roles and how best to fulfil them. I am so grateful for the amazing and selfless sharing of others like yourselves. I welcome and would dearly appreciate any feedback. In Gratitude, Love and Light, Eloise XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES, invite and embrace is the best we can do. Yes, the blurring lines. You may be a beginner, but you are definitely on the "fast track"
      Great, we need leaders,
      sue

      Delete
    2. Dear Eloise,
      I also wanted to add to my comment - but I forgot :-) - that I am also a parent (kids form 6 to 9 ye old) and I also had to wander myself about how I perform my role as a parent, considering that I have such difficulties in "sticking" to the "matrix". I asked for help and my mother and my husband, even if are "normal" people, seem to have a great amount of understanding towards my being such a "lousy" mother within last month. This is a miracle and I am, again, grateful, for this too.
      And talking about kids - I also noticed a significant increase in situations in which the kids, themselves, forget all kind of things (home or back to school). Not only mine, but the others too. And I am pretty sure that these kind of situations were not so many within the previous years.
      With much love, gratitude and infinite compassion to you, to Sue, to all,
      So.

      Delete
  17. Thank you sue for all the channelings, which are my favourite and always come in time for what I need. I do have many personal experiences to share which I haven't seen anything similar posted anywhere. My body is at advanced stage of transformation and I've brought it to 5D new earth more and more frequently, over here it becomes very lean with good muscle mass yet can float freely in bath water. I feel that my reality is contained in a bubble ascending away from the other realities as more and more people drop out of my reality, eg I have hundreds of FB contacts but now I can only see a few people's postings and updates. I have difficulty calling someone not in my nearby reality, it'll never get through, if email, never hear back. I spent quite some time astral travel and that's how I communicate with other people in their realities.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Sue
    I feel a deep impression in the center of my head and on my forehead.
    Most of the time I feel happy, joyful, and my energy once in while goes up my spine.
    I didn't connect with my higher self yet, but I know I am on my way to ascend.
    Some how I wasn't able to get into a deep meditation. I know I am getting there.
    I will remember what I really am here for. I already know from reading but that's not the same thing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The feeling in the center of your forehead is likely the opening of your Third Eye, so hold on tight, you are about to jump into high gear,
      sue

      Delete
    2. Thank you, for the confirmation

      Delete
  19. I never remembered any of my dreams, is that something anusual?

    ReplyDelete
  20. You will remember the ones you need to remember. Once you do, write it down so you don't forget it. I wake up with messages all the time.
    sue

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so sweet reading all your experiences, last night in my dream I saw the dark sky with millions of sparkling stars or spots and I am sending them to all of you. much love Marie

    ReplyDelete
  22. Boa tarde Suzanne, sou do Brasil. Tenho tido muitos sonhos diferentes, muitas vezes neles tenho consciência de está participando da experiência e ao mesmo tempo observando. Sensações corporais. Um intenso sentimento de amor e gratidão no meu coração. Ultimamente tb sinto uma sensação de dor misturada com saudade, é forte e chega a me faltar o ar, nesses momentos peço que os anjos e guias me auxiliem, e sempre tenho ajuda.
    Amei o seu texto, estou feliz de encontrá-la e poder acompanhar seu blog através do Blog Síntese aqui no Brasil.
    Grata. Namastê.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you all for your great conversations,
    sue

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you Suzanne. Your channelings keep me going, and help me to realise why I am here. Because many times I have not wanted to bother and deal with the current 3D limitations and lies, and ways of thinking, and I've wanted out. When I read your material, I know I'm meant to read it. My spiritual evolution process finally led me to your writings in the past 3 months, where I have many "hooks to hang hats on" or the ability to consolidate all my learning. But still theres the 3D reality of paying rent and power, and food....and "figuring out" MY enjoyable satisfying way to earn income to provide for myself and 1 child. Gratefully I recieve a sole-parent government benefit, while I figure out how exactly I can best serve others. Namaste from New Zealand.

    ReplyDelete
  25. From Annie: I have read this posting before. Reading it for the second time makes me aware that I had an initiation as well. I have vague memories of being on a ship, but until now I just assumed it was ship on sea.
    I always wanted to help others and try to understand from their point of view, thereby neglecting myself many times. Since the initiation it is as if my intuition is telling me to let them be, and take care of me and my needs. Now my meditations are deeper, my intuition is stronger and I know my energy vibrates higher than before. I know vaguely that I have more knowledge and wisdom now and I also know that everything is on schedule.
    Sue I have been reading your postings since 2011 on the GAoG website; now I am on your mailing list. I always felt as if I was at school taking classes and I was an eager student. Thank you Sue, for keeping to our pre birth agreement and helping me the way you did. Thanks to the Arcturians as well, as they always knew what information I needed in the now. Love and Blessings to you.


    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you Dr.Sue. It was the answer I was waiting for. Last three years were the worst period of my life(I thought worst was already behind me). Because of my dentist's malpractice, which information was hidden from me for obvious reason, my front upper jaw is badly disfigured after tens of thousands of dollars spent. I neither can talk or smile normally any more. I had to keep fighting with the dentistry but at the end I gave in and left with this dismay. I realized the part of my inner child who is not in her power and couldn't honor herself and speak up her truth. A few weeks before this whole ordeal started I asked Universe to give me a challenge so I can grow and assist others and now I am very sorry I did that. I believe everything I went through was meant to happen the way it did. Your post is so timely for me and gave me a piece of comfort and strength to forgive everything including myself and let go by trusting the process of my life. I would like to think myself as one of the brave one who volunteered to serve the ascension. Thank you so much for your work. With much gratitude.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you Sue,
    The more I read the more clear I feel. Yes, also feeling tired and forgetful! New co-creations starting to happen within my community, very excited about helping and being a part of and it helping New Earth! My dreams: I have been in 3 starships, learning lots of things I can't remember now! and also facing my fears!
    and just last night seemed like I was not sleeping just being in a conscious meditation, as if I needed to be present for something important to witness???
    Enjoying the sunlight more and more whenever available here in NE Ohio area.
    At time feel overwhelm with information, but also feeling peace. Feeling a stronger connection with Gaia, buzzing, pain in my chest area, During Yoga practice I can see lots of triangles w/third eye. Sue,if we are just starting, any suggestions to cope when feeling overloaded ?

    ReplyDelete