Thursday, October 20, 2011

ASCENDING AND PARENTING

Ascending and parenting

Dear Olga,
Thanks for the email. I will post it on the blog.
MY RESPONSE IS IN THE TEXT IN ALL CAPS


Dear Sue,
 
Firstly, thank you so much for what you do and many thanks for making your work freely available for all interested/awake(ing)!
 
I am quite new to this, although in retrospect the process started with me a while ago, I just didnt know what to call it:)
I come from Belarus (English my second language..) and now live in the UK, Sun in 12th house, Sagittarius coming to the age of 33 this Dec + mama to 3,5 year old incredibly willful and determined boy called Max.

I may call myself an adult indigo, I do not know where I come from, not from here for sure:) Since my childhood I felt everything here was a dream (not the most pleasant one at all) and I would wake up. It might be time! For some reason I  think that I chose here to stay and help and serve. I am not sure whether this involves travelling through the portal and then coming back or travelling back and forth over and over again. We shall see I suppose when I am ready. I feel that my little one (although a very old soul) is more prepared than myself. He is in the Now most of the time, he releases what he feels as soon it happens regardles of what happens around him, sometimes he would feel energy buzzing in him so he moves and moves and moves...It does feel that he is in the flow, he just knows what is fair and True. Recently, I started saying things like imagine that you have long white light roots going deep deep into Mother Earth giving you strength, sending you Love; If you wish, you may ask for help and guidance from your angels -  he might just register my words and save them for later if not for now:) + Little one's imagination is so much more vivid than the one of a still awakening adult..
YES, AND IMAGINATION IS FIFTH DIMENSIONAL THOUGHT. THEY ARE SO MUCH CLOSER TO THAT REALITY THAN WE ARE.
With me it's a different story, as much as he needs time with me and would rather be close all the time,I absolutely need my own space to center, to ground, to relax, to be quiet, to read and re-calibrate. As much as he feels energetic, I feel exhausted.  Duality/separation and yet Oneness as I 'know' what he needs and why he acts the way he does. Still...we have tears, 'who is in control' stuff, and angry and exhausted/flustered mother. In my opinion parenting isnt easy, let alone Now when everything intensifies and negativity needs to be transmuted with Love and Light..I do wish I could find 'my family' people to meet 'in person', better still with children so that we share our experiences and learn + these 'my family' humans are so interesting, happy, open and sincere:) For my husband all this is an alien talk which doesnt help. So I just let him Be...(or nearly so)
YES, IT IS MORE DIFFICULT WHEN OUR MATES ARE NOT YET AWAKENED. HOWEVER, THAT IS VERY COMMON. IT IS ALMOST LIKE IT IS BY DESIGN SO THAT THE EVERY AWAKENED ONE HAS AT LEAST ONE PERSON THAT THEY NEED TO ASSIST.
Your book Lifting the Veils helped soo much, makes perfect sense...simple yet so difficult to 'ground' or 'earth' it presently. Which is changing, right?:)
YES THAT IS CHANGING MORE EACH DAY. IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL
Thinking about my'serving' here I came across Waldorf Steiner schooling and thought that this might be the way...Yet I am not too sure as to how to go around our 'earthly' busyness right now. We are to choose a school and it would probably require a good deal of convincing my husband togo with something like this....yet worth a try.. this is if we do need to be this 'earthly':) I have a feeling that the timelines are flexible, we just need to learn and be ready...
YES, AND THE SOLUTIONS TO OUR PROBLEMS ARE SO MUCH CLOSER THAN WE CAN GUESS.
I know I am the light and I grow bigger and bigger, yet sometimes so tiny...Still a bit to work on, clear, trust, let go, forgive, expand and Love.
Hmm quite a confused email - found it difficult to put all thoughts in words in a cohesive manner.
YOU DID A GREAT JOB. THANK YOU
SUE

 
Many thanks for reading this,
Please do write back if anything catches your eye + I will look forward to reading other parents' stories as well as your other posts!
Love and Light,

2 comments:

  1. "YES, IT IS MORE DIFFICULT WHEN OUR MATES ARE NOT YET AWAKENED. HOWEVER, THAT IS VERY COMMON. IT IS ALMOST LIKE IT IS BY DESIGN SO THAT THE EVERY AWAKENED ONE HAS AT LEAST ONE PERSON THAT THEY NEED TO ASSIST". This was the answere when I asked myself why am I on this journey by myself and why there a lot of people in the same situation. What you said reaffirms my thoughts...I'm so happy :)
    MM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Olga, Dear Suzanne,
    Since two days I have opened the YouTube channel and web site of Suzanne and immediately I have been completely involved in all information and meditation that I can reed and follow. Dear, dear Suzanne, your massages have turned my life. I was consciousness about Ascension and busy to prepare me for 11.11.11. but it was at completely substandard level. Dear Suzanne, I know that all your information is absolutely fantastic true, 5 years ago I have already made such travel as you describes in your Trial Run through Stargate 11.11.11. But since that time I have had a lot of troubles in my earth life...
    It is miracle for me to read the letter of Olga because her situation is very like of mine. I am Russian, but I leave for almost 11 years in Belgium, I work in Netherlands and I have a boyfriend hoe is the father of mine two beautiful sons: Valentin is now 2,9 years and Alexander 1,4 years. For my two boys I have a lot of worry’s regarding how we will pass together through the Stargate. I am so afraid to lose them of to lose myself. I would be very grateful if I can get a contact with Olga, of course if she that really wants. because we have a lot of common, also with kids and a bad private relationships, we can help each other, we can talk with each other, may be even Russian?
    Ones more a lot of love, gratitude and light, light, light.
    Sincerely yours,
    Oksana & kids:)

    ReplyDelete