Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Creating New Earth Part One


9-14-11
Creating New Earth Part One

I wake up in the morning and allow my first thought to be, “I am creating New Earth.” Before I arise from my bed, I look around my room to see it’s fifth dimensional expression. I feel the wondrous bed of Light and peer out the window to see an aquamarine sky with silver sparkles. There is no alarm clock here to disturb me, so when I hear that old third dimensional noise in my memory, I smile and say, “I remember that way of starting the day.”

Then I rise and go into my grooming room. When I look into the mirror I see the face of my Lightbody. As I bend over the sink, I see a lovely stream running through that room in which I can bathe in the clear, crystalline water. I then go to my closet and see the new type of clothing that I wear in this wondrous new world.  When I go into what would have been the kitchen, I tell my replicator what I want for breakfast and walk out onto the lovely terrace overlooking the fifth dimensional landscape to enjoy my meal.

As I look over the lover scenery I paint a picture of it in my mind, so that I can remember it when I go back to the third dimension. Yes, I still go back there, now and again. At first, I was running there all the time. There were things I needed to finish up, people to assist in coming here and others that I had to say goodbye to. When I saw how difficult my adjustment to this new kind of life was, I stopped judging those who decided to stay there.

After so many life times of separation and limitation the total unity with all life and freedom from all barriers was difficult to believe and hard to trust. Happily, I am over that confusion now. I can’t say how long it took me to get used to this place, as there is no time here. However, NOW this is my Home.

With my meal complete, I put the dishes back into the replicator to be returned to their molecular state. I do not need to grab a jacket or carry a briefcase as the weather is always perfect and work is not work. If I want to experience a season, I can visit any planet via a Portal or enjoy a holographic experience. Also, “work” is now “purpose.” I meet with a group of like minded people and we work as ONE to continue to create, stabilize and explore our new world.

Today, I am in a pensive mood, so I will take the airbus to my office. I could also take the transported, but today I want to see more of this wonderful new life. With the very thought that I need to catch the bus, the airbus appears and I enter. There are many friendly faces that I see whenever I take this form of travel. We enjoy sharing our experiences of adapting to this world. Some of them still take frequent trips to the Matrix World, which is our name for the illusion of third dimensional Earth. There are still many people who cannot open their minds yet to that reality. Therefore, no matter how hard we try to convince them, they refuse to believe in our world.

They call us crazy, and many of them shy away or are actually rude when we try to approach them. I think that I why I stopped going there very much. Eventually, they will open their minds, or they will “die” to that world and be born on this one. However, if their minds are still closed, they will be born in one of the Threshold versions of this world. The residents of the Matrix World are the in-between people. They have enough light to maintain a residence there, but not enough to raise their consciousness to this reality. They still need to have something “bad” or beneath them in some way, so that they can feel “good” about themselves.

We worry about them and wonder if we will ever see them again. However, we are told that all of us have our Soul SELF in the mid-fifth dimensional reality. Therefore, no one will be totally lost to us, even our enemies. That is why we must stay here until we have forgiven all the darkness that we have ever experienced. Then, we can see the Souls that are always clear, even though they have decided to take the role of “villain” in the pre-ascension Earth.

Oh, here is my stop. I will talk to more in your “later” and my NOW.






5 comments:

  1. SUE, i'm on 3d earth, a little confused about how go to 5D earth, thanks for show me this reality for a little moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue,
    I have a habit of looking out my bedroom window every morning to see if I am still on 3D earth, haven't seen 5D yet, but am optimistic.
    Nolushka

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! My 5th dimensional home is also glorious, but with the added presence of many wild(tame)animals walking around peacefully. This place I visit often, but I'm not there yet...hope to make that transition soon!

    Thank you for all that you share with us,

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. why would one need to "eat" replicated "food" for a fifth dimensional body? why would one need a "bus?" Help me to understand this. Perhaps this is a thought-form you have created?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi nutty professor...there is no "need" for those things...but I think we are free to choose for them if we wish to experience them for a while...before the real shift....

    ReplyDelete