Wednesday, June 8, 2011

First Meeting with Arcturians III

10-21-95

This communication with Illia Em took place about two months the one posted First Meeting II. It stared very abruptly, as you will see below, but since I wrote it so long ago I cannot remember why.

Suzille, we wish you to feel now the experience of your Arcturian self:

Luckily, I have a very vivid imagination, so I can comply with her request. I begin by imagining my self as being a star. My body is made of light and I look like a star that a child would draw. I have two legs that come down from my middle and two arms that go out from the middle and a head that comes up from the middle. However, there is not the definition of form that I have in my third dimensional self. I am more than androgynous; I am beyond the definition of sexuality as it is known on Earth.

When I meet other members of the pod, we merge into one person for a greeting and then we regain our individual vessels. These vessels are only individual if I look at the brightest portion of our emanations. If I look more closely, I find that I am connected to all the other members of my pod by a dimmer emanation, like a gossamer wing. This wing, or web, is a network that connects all of us and gives us a group consciousness beyond which my Earth consciousness could ever imagine. I only know that I am totally connected to the other members of my pod -- the other members of my Self. Through this network, we are in instant and constant communication with each other. We can communicative with all thirty-two portions of ourselves at the same time or with any one of us individually.

We are in preparation for our departure, but I am now realizing that just as we are departing, we are also staying. We are bi-locating. The core of thirty-two will infinitely remain constant as a grounding for our universal travels. Since we are beyond the limits of time and space, this is not impossible. We can easily be at two, or in fact many, locations at once. We also can travel away for a very long "time" and when we return it will be like we never left. The difference is that we have a new experience within our beingness.

I am now experiencing our preparations for our journey to Venus. The final good bye is to the portion of our selves that are staying. We go into a group stasis, somewhat like Earth sleep, joined together as one unit. Since we have decided to create cycles of what on Earth is know as day and night, we can use the "night", for inflow cycle, to join into one consciousness and journey to the higher dimensions of ourselves.

In the "day", or outflow cycle, we separate into the thirty-two different portions of ourselves to ground our higher experiences in the seventh dimension of Arcturus. In this way we learn to be of service to those on our plane as well as to those on the lower dimensions. I now feel us going into our inflow cycle to gather all instructions from our higher selves and to gain our final briefing before our adventure. I am unable to remain conscious during this briefing. I can only retain a feeling of the messages.

I now take a bit of creative license to add a message I actually got almost a year before the above message from Illia Em. When we get message from dimensions beyond time, we are not always aware of them in a sequential order. This process is much the same as when I make my newsletters, except that the information is not separated by a year. I have messages that come to me like puzzle pieces, mostly through sleep or meditation, and I write them down. Then, when I make the newsletter, I put these different pieces/messages together, like a putting together a puzzle. However, I don’t have a picture on the box of the completed process as with puzzles. The picture I follow is inside. In this same manner, I am pulling together situation that happened over time, but I didn’t even know it was a puzzle. In fact, I didn’t even know if they were true or if I was a bit crazy. I took a long time to loose my third dimensional indoctrination as to what is real what is crazy.

12-10-94

Beloved Suzille,

We speak to you from Arcturus. We want to tell you that we are coming. There are many different sources, which are receiving many different messages. Yet each of these messages contains a portion of the Truth. Just as each of your alternate realities upon this planet holds a portion of the truth that you personally need to complete your process upon this vibration, there are many different portion of your society that hold a different piece of the whole to assure the successful process of Earth's evolution. You do not need to hear every voice of all your realities, and you do not need to hear every message from every other member of you planet in order to fully grow within your personal understanding of the wonderful moment that is now commencing.

One of the messages, which you have read is about a photon belt (which was the main theory at that time) that will quickly change the vibratory rate of the planet and, in fact, your entire solar system. This photon belt is indeed true but it need not have the extreme effect upon you that the channeler received. (At that time there was a theory of three day of no light etc.) Remember, there are many options here for you to consider. One is that you and yours may not choose that reality for your experience. (which I have NOT chosen. I wonder if that reality exists as an alternate reality somewhere?) Another is that you can move through time and space to a period where that experience has been completed. Another is that you will take upon yourself OUR vibration - your true vibration - the vibration of Arcturus. In this way you will rise above the actual experience of "death" much as you did in your Atlantis life.

Remember when we came to you then? Remember how you channeled our name when you had not heard of us in your 1994 intellect? We are here again, dear one. You are awakened enough so that you can work with us more deeply. Remember when Lateen came with us. (They are referring to my Visions from Venus book, which is actually my multidimensional autobiography.) We would now like you to directly view his experiences so that you may have an idea of what you can expect. I will continue with Lateen’s story now. If you have not read the book, just flow with it, as it is a cool story. This part was not in the book.

Lateen will now tell his story:

I know that you will know me by the love that I am transmitting to you and I shall call you primarily by that that same love energy. We never spoke of my experiences with the Arcturians. You were busy with your work and I with mine. Whenever we had our few moments alone with each other we chose to create an island beyond all time and space where we could bask in the love and comfort that we could offer to each other. I never told you that, just as you missed me terribly, I also missed you. I know that it is was much more difficult for you, as I was on an exciting new adventure and you were in the very place where you had suffered so much pain. The planet Earth is indeed a place where pain and emotion can vibrate at a very stronger rate.

When I left you, I expected to go to a space ship, but instead I entered a small cave filled with crystals. The Arcturians told me that the vibration was very, very high in this place, and it was the place which they had chosen as their headquarters. From this vibration, they could rest in a frequency more akin to their homeland. We went to the very back of the cave where I found some strange machinery that resembled a glass tetrahedron. I was instructed to step inside and to close the hatch. I was surprised to find that each of the Arcturians somehow manifested their own tetrahedron, assumable from within their own forms. As they set their capsules into a spin, I found that mine began to vibrate at a resonant frequency to theirs. I could not remain conscious for the first trips that I took as the experience was too much for my consciousness to digest. When I awoke, I found that I was actually not on a spacecraft but rather on Arcturus itself.

As you know from some of your 1994 experience, reality on Arcturus is exactly what your thoughts and feelings create. It was indeed a very difficult time for me to learn to modulate my energies so that I could stay in communication with the others with whom I had traveled. They were very patient and worked to train me how to control myself. The reason that I could not communicate with you for so long was because I had to gain some mastery of their dimension before I could communicate with your world.

We were deceptive with you in allowing you to believe that we traveled via spacecraft. I am very sorry for that. However, if you had known that you could have escaped your situation, you may have been pulled from the task to which you had already set. Your release from the tumultuous planet Earth came after the fall of Atlantis, which was when I was called upon to again reside within that low vibration.

The rescue work that we did was that we allowed those of the planet who had no escape and who had not volunteered to stay during the fall to join us on Arcturus. Arcturus is indeed a wonderful place. It resonates in the fifth and higher dimensions. However, there is no hierarchical system as on Earth where one dimension is "better" than the other. The lower dimensions have more form and the higher dimensions are more and more formless. The Arcturians are able to shift their frequency rate to have whichever experience is appropriate for each situation. They serve largely as inter-planetary counselors. Therefore, they are very involved with the planet Earth at the 1994 time frame.

It is almost impossible to describe the sensory experience of Arcturus because it is totally dependent upon the frequency rate and expectation of the inhabitants. There is definitely a community where many beings choose to create the same reality so that they may have shared experiences. However, at any moment in which they wish to have privacy, or to have another experience, they simply shift their exception. On Earth one would say to set their thoughts and emotions. However, on Arcturus there are no emotions as you would understand them from an Earthly perspective and thoughts are communal rather than individual.

I am so joyous that we can again communication in a conscious fashion. Please do not doubt that your experience via the computer is false in any way. Making a hard copy of your experiences allows you to trap them in time and space so that your conscious 1994 reality can remember what is transpiring within your inner self. I will now allow the Arcturians to complete their communication. I will share with you that you are communicating with an androgynous, group consciousness. It can lower its vibration to the upper reaches of the fourth dimension because it is of a group consciousness. When you raise your vibration to that rate, you can receive messages from it as well as from myself. I will share with at a later date the time/space co-ordinates from which I am communicating with you. (I don’t think I ever got that. If I find it somewhere, I will share it here.)

Suzille--we are the Arcturian. We desire to contact you by that name as it activates a certain vibrational reaction within you, which makes it easier for us to communicate with you. We are joining forces with the Sirians in an unprecedented group endeavor to assist the members of you planet as you enter your transformation. (I have just recently discovered that there is actually a Sirian/Arcturian alliance for the purpose of protecting Earth.) If you can concentrate on "feeling"" our presence, you will assist us in creating and grounding a vortex of energy that can open a channel of communication and assistance from our dimension to yours.

This communiqué is to be shared (oops, it took me a while to do that) so that others who are inclined may choose to join us all in this endeavor. The more open channels that there, the more assistance we can give. Yours is a planet of Choice and Free will. We cannot be of assistance unless we are asked. (As you are probably aware, it appears that more people are channeling the Arcturians than another other Galactic Group.)

When you hear the name Suzille with your inner senses, know that we are communicating with you. If it is at all possible, open your channel so that you can experience us in your 3rd/4th form. We say 3rd/4th because your physical is no longer strictly third dimensional. Until our next communication--We are the Arcturian.

1 comment:

  1. Suzanne, thank you so much for sharing these experiences with everyone. I almost feel as if you wrote these specifically to appease some of the worries/fears I've been having lately about what's ahead. Over the past year or so, I've had post-kundalini experiences which have shifted my reality, including multi-dimensional contact. I have received downloads, some of which are instant knowing of the coming situation, and some are symbols/languages/data that I cannot comprehend. I am so grateful for the details you've provided over the last few days as I see some consistencies that assist my understanding. Your newsletter also provided great explanations, as well, and I am so appreciative of your sharing! The interesting part is that the higher dimensional selves already know how this all ends....Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete