Wednesday, August 18, 2010

THE HOW AND THE WAY


As I bask inside the ONE

I surrender to the NOW

I don’t know what will happen

But my spirit tells me HOW


As I float among my memories

Of who I’ve been and why

I know I can release them

With a blessing a sigh


All I’ve been and had and known

Are circling round my mind

I see now what I’ve looked for

What I’ve tried to find


Surprising as it may be

I need to look no more

I’ve found my SELF at long last

I am deep within my core


This core, it now is glowing

And shines out into my life

I know if I can just relax

It will ease all my strive


The working hard and suffering long

No longer wins the day

I’ve found this place inside me

Now, if only I can stay


Can I remember how I’m feeling

When I’m here so deep inside?

Can I be this ME in daily life?

Can I release my need to hide?


So long I’ve kept my secret

From those I feared would judge me

But, no longer can I trap my SELF

Its time to let ME be free


These prisons now are fading

With the memories of the past

As I become my SELF again

I am coming Home, at last!


So long I have awaited

For this moment of completeness

I hear, I see, I feel it

I can even taste its sweetness


If I can just remember

These sensations through my day

Not only will I know the HOW

I will also see the WAY

5 comments:

  1. I really like this article and all other articles of the blog . your writings are great.

    Please visit my blog on spirituality and follow it.

    http://hrudayam-theinnerjourney.blogspot.com/

    Thanks
    vijay
    India

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this. I really like what you've posted here and wish you the best of luck with this blog! Also read this article M Sand Price In Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this. I really like what you've posted here and wish you the best of luck with this blog! Also read this article. M sand suppliers in bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  4. Discovering 'The How and the Way'—a roadmap to success and fulfillment. 🛤️💡 Excited for the insights this journey holds!
    For social media marketing agency delhi Visit:- https://www.artattackk.com/

    ReplyDelete